Oxfordshire, 18th November 2021 – Developer of UV LED and UV Lamp solutions Integration Technology announces the addition of the DVZ high dose UV LED curing system to its product portfolio. The DVZ 14w/cm² double row, air-cooled, UV LED system is a high dose lamphead formulated for customers in the single-pass, coding and marking and label sectors, designed to help customers in these markets maximise productivity and meet the growing requirement for higher production speeds.
The DVZ LED head is fitted as standard with Integration Technology’s XT 8 booster technology which is enhanced further by the VARIcool auto-adjusting cooling system, ensuring the LED head produces and maintains maximum UV performance 24/7.
David Johnson, Sales Director, Integration Technology, comments: “Integration Technology specialises in enabling our customers to meet the evolving demands of their markets, and to do this we take a consultative approach to product development, listening to customer requirements and using that information to inform our state-of-the-art UV LED solutions. The DVZ high dose UV LED curing systems are the result of the need to meet market demands of higher production speeds with an air-cooled alternative, allowing users to maximise efficiency and target growth in the competitive coding and marking and label sectors.”
Customers enjoy the freedom offered by:
- Four alternative wavelengths, or a mixed wavelength module
- Fully scalable in length lampheads in 30mm steps
- VARIcool closed loop electronic system automatically adjusts the air-cooling to individual segments
- Switch mode power supply unit which ensures global compatibility
- Variable power output
The DVZ headlamps offer a range of powerful features, including:
- Ready to use immediately after switch on, with no warmup or cooling times
- LEDs have a service life greater than 20,000 hours
- XT8 LED booster technology delivers a 30 percent boost in efficiency for the same current input
- Addressable as standard, offering width switching or zone selection
- Constant current power means no gaps in output by PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control
Find out more about the DVZ high dose UV LED curing systems here.