We are committed to being a responsible business and firmly believe that corporate responsibility is integral to our success. Ensuring the welfare of our employees, local communities, and the environment will minimize the impact our activities as a business have, and also make a sustainable difference.
Integration Technology is actively involved in supporting and developing the local community by creating jobs and supporting local charities and events.
- We work hard towards minimising the impact of our business on the environment and are committed to continuous improvement
- We offer a comprehensive returns program for our equipment which ensures they are recycled and / or disposed of according to environmental regulations and in the best way possible
- We comply with the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and RoHS Directives We work with hardware suppliers to ensure they also comply with RoHS regulations
- Our office environment incorporates many energy efficient features
- Our waste streams are monitored and controlled and we endeavour to reduce waste output and recycle as much as is possible
SME Climate Hub
The SME Climate Commitment
Recognising that climate change poses a threat to the economy, nature and society-at-large, our company commits to take action immediately in order to:
- Halve our greenhouse gas emissions before 2030
- Achieve net zero emissions before 2050
- Disclose our progress on a yearly basis
In doing so, we are proud to be recognised by the United Nations Race to Zero campaign, and join governments, businesses, cities, regions, and universities around the world that share the same mission.