EIT's LEDCure® radiometers are highly portable and accurate designed specifically to measure the irradiance W/cm² and energy density J/cm²
Until now, measurement devices have not always provided readings expected of them by users. (Download Integration Technology’s White Paper 1 on Measuring UV LEDs with Standard Equipment for more information)
The LEDCure® is easy to use, compact and affordable. With it's patented Total Measured Optical Response (TMOR™) the LEDCure® provides absolute energy measurements with accuracy and repeatability comparable to larger, cabled, metrology-based instruments which are much more expensive.
- Highly accurate readings run-to-run
- Highly repeatable results and unit to unit matching
- Absolute energy measurement allows easy unit to unit and source to source comparisons
The TMOR™ LEDCure® is the only portable radiometer that measures absolute LED energy without requiring extraordinary calibration methods.
- Single EIT L-Band: specified at time of order L365, L385, L395 or L405
- Easy to use: Push button operation
- Full Specification operating range: 400mW/cm² to 40 W/cm²; 0-250 J/cm²
- User Selectable Smooth Modes: 25/128/2048 equivalent samples/sec
- User Selectable Screen: Graph or Reference mode
- User replaceable Batteries: Two alkaline AAA Batteries
As well as all the standard features the profiler LEDCure® has data download capability via USB for analysis with EIT's UV PowerView Software® III. The profiler allows characterization of:
- Different Sources, cure conditions, multiple LED arrays and readings over time, including height and power levels of the UV LED source, and variations in process speed and exposure time.
- Performance of individual sources in multi array systems
- Maintenance needs before they impact product quality
EIT's UV PowerView Software III enables the user to analyse data collected. The user may:
- Compare, track and align files to analyse system changes over time
- Add notes to files for permanent record of cure chemistry, operating conditions and operator
- Export UV PowerView Software III files in *.tdms file format or to Excel