SC Series with its unbeatable dose and unmatched linearity of output can outperform other watercooled units of this type - even those claiming higher peak intensity.
Slim and compact architecture enables easy integration while the water cooled feature provides a stable and precise high output, that is not affected by the local environment. By combining and integrating Integration Technology’s latest XT8 high efficiency array and STEADYcool technologies, the SC LEDcure enables users to achieve higher efficiency and more output in terms of both intensity and dose.
SC HD Series
For high speed application or applications with high dose demand (e.g. low migration inks) Integration Technology is able to provide the SC system in a High Dose (HD) version. The SC HD version includes all the benefits of the SC system, but doubles the amount of UV-LEDs in a single housing allowing either, super fast run speeds or to fully cure inks that need a higher dose in order to cure. In order not to over stress the curing process, the peak power remains the same, only the dose (Joules/cm²) is doubled. This ensures a smooth but very efficient curing.
SCX Standard Features
- Up to 28W/cm²
- XT8 UV LED booster
- Available in 4 alternative wavelengths
- Solid output (non-pulse width modulated)
- Class leading dose
- Fully scalable in length
- Field replaceable modules offering extended service life
- Driver electronics fully integrated within the lamp head
- Switch mode power supply unit which ensures world-wide compatibility
- Variable Power
- Addressable as standard, offering width switching or zone selection